Haiti-Corruption : Luco Désir dans son émission radio dénonce Tania Chihimie pour son implication dans des activités suspectes. Retrouvez les détails de l’émission dans la vidéo ci-dessous.
Voir également : Affaire TPS
— Featured content
Top 7 Best Auto Insurance Companies of 2017
If you want the best protection money can buy, buying an auto policy from one of the best car insurance companies is essential. By buying a high quality policy from a reputable provider, you’ll gain both peace of mind and protection from life-changing financial losses.
While there are plenty of companies to choose from, the best car insurance companies offer certain features that help them stand out.
In addition to policies that can be tailored to your unique insurance needs, they generally offer superior customer service, an up-to-date website where you can pay your bill or check your policy details, and a top notch claims process that makes recovering from an auto accident as seamless as possible.
Because car insurance has become such a competitive space, shopping around for the best automobile insurance rates is crucial. Where one company might charge higher rates due to your age or driving history, another might offer special discounts based on an entirely different set of criteria.
Most of the time, the only way to find out how much you’ll pay is to apply for several quotes and compare them side by side.
This post was created to introduce some of the best car insurance companies in the business, plus provide an overview of how each business operates.
BEST CAR INSURANCE COMPANIES IN 2017
When your goal is finding the best policy at an attractive price, it pays to compare several of the highest rated companies side by side. When figuring out which companies to highlight, we looked at Reviews.com Auto Insurance Study and J.D. Power’s 2016 Auto Claims Satisfaction Study. From those studies, we handpicked several companies that received high ratings across the board.
What are the best car insurance companies of 2017?
- Liberty Mutual
- Allstate Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Founded in 1912, Liberty Mutual Insurance insures more than 1.5 million vehicles and has some of the top customer service ratings.
Why you might like Liberty Mutual:
- Ranked “among the best” by J.D. Power’s 2016 U.S. Insurance Shopping Study
- Great standard coverage, as well as the option to add:
- Accident forgiveness: Your insurance rates won’t go up when you’re involved in your first accident.
- New car replacement: If you total your car when it’s less than a year old and has fewer than 15,000 miles, they’ll reimburse you the cost of a new car, not just the depreciated value.
- Better car replacement: You’ll be reimbursed for a car that is one model year newer and 15,000 fewer miles than your totaled car.
- Deductible fund: Reduce your deductible by $100 when you add this feature, and then another $100 every year after that.
- 24-hour claims service. Read more https://www.goodfinancialcents.com/best-auto-insurance-companies/